Access to and use of this site Radio Red is provided by Radio Red subject to the following conditions:
1. By using Radio Red, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of Radio Red
2. Radio Red may change these terms at any time by posting changes online.
Use of Radio Red
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Radio Red content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of [ADD STATION URL] content requires the prior written permission of [ADD STATION NAME]
4. The names, images and logos identifying Radio Red or third parties and their products and services are subject to the copyright, design rights and trademarks of [ADD STATION NAME] and third parties.
SUBURB STATE P/CODE Australia
Community Events Terms and Conditions
Radio Red Community Events directory is a community service providing not-for-profit community groups free publicity for upcoming events within [ADD YOUR LOCAL AREA].
Before you complete the form below please read the following Terms and Conditions. Your completion of the form assumes your acceptance of these conditions.
Does Your Event Meet The Criteria?
The types of events Noticeboard can include are events for your church, community and not-for-profit group, such as:
- Festivals and fairs
- Events that are single (one-off) events
- Church conferences
- Seniors’ events, youth camps, marriage retreats, school holiday programs
- Some fundraisers
- Events that are three weeks or more in the future, or that have their RSVP date three weeks or more in the future
Events We May Not List
- Events that run continuously (daily, weekly, monthly). For example a playgroup or seniors group. We may list the first instance of this event.
- Events that have a start date, or RSVP date, within the next two weeks (get yours in as early as possible)
- Events that invite patrons to a business with the result of advertising that business (please see our Sponsorship page)
- Regular or seasonal church services, Bible studies etc.
- Book/DVD/CD launches
- Events sent in more than ten weeks in advance of when they occur may not become live until ten weeks out from the event date.
Once you have read [ADD STATION NAME] Terms and Conditions please return to Add Your Event and tick the Terms and Conditions box and submit your event.
Terms and Conditions updated 14 May 2018
Terms and Conditions of Radio Red Competitions:
The following general contest rules apply to all Radio Red contests. They may be amended or varied from time to time by Radio Red. Special rules may apply to particular competitions, in which case an addendum to these rules will be made for that contest. Please enquire at Radio Red for any special rules for contests you wish to enter.
- Unless otherwise specified in special contest terms and conditions, no person may enter any contest more than once.
- A single prize will not exceed $1000 and the total value will be capped at $100,000.
- All prizes must be collected within 90 days from the date of winning. After that time, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with according to legislative requirements. It is the sole responsibility of winners to collect their prize. Hope 103.2 will not notify winners of the time remaining.
- Competitions are not open to:
i. employees of Radio Red, their spouse, parent, natural or adopted children or siblings,
ii. contestants who have won a prize/prizes valued individually or collectively from Radio Red in the last 28 days,
iii. contestants living outside the [ADD STATION LICENCE AREA].
- Prizes must be claimed in person unless the winner is otherwise advised. Where Radio Red elects to post a prize to a winner no responsibility will be accepted by Radio Red for the safe and effective postal delivery of the prize.
- In the event that a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to that prize, which will be dealt with according to the absolute discretion of Radio Red subject to legislative requirements.
- Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash and must (where applicable) be used on the dates specified. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and Radio Red excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law.
- In the event where a specified prize becomes unavailable, Radio Red reserves the right to offer the winner another item of equal value.
- Radio Red, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors and representatives are not responsible for defective prizes or misuse of any prize, or for any claims, liability, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by Radio Red.
- All contestants release from and indemnify [ADD LICENSEE NAME] (ACN XXX XXX XXX) against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in any contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Radio Red to use winner’s name, suburb or residence, recording of winner’s voice and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation.
- Radio Red is not responsible for lost, interrupted communications or unavailable network server or other connections, failed telephone, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic.
- All entries by internet are sent entirely at the risk of the entrant. If there are any difficulties arising out of the internet or any associated equipment Radio Red may at its absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry or any portion thereof.
- Radio Red may incorporate information from entrants in any contest(s) in any database to be used for the purpose of its business.
- A failure by Radio Red to enforce any of these General Contest Rules in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any person.